Summer vacation is a great time to explore the globe and learn Spanish in a short time! But how do you find the best country to study abroad and the best Spanish immersion programs?
Costa Rica is known to be one of the top countries for spanish study thanks to: the quality of Spanish spoken, safety, bio-diversity and close proximity to North America.
Spanish immersion programs with room and board included offer study abroad programs for as short as two weeks (but also up to various months).
Important considerations when investigating Spanish immersion options are:
- What is the average class size?
- How many skill levels are taught?
- Are there Spanish classes for both kids and adults?
- What types of accommodations are available? In the case of homestays, is there room for couples or the entire family?
- Is it possible to hybrid the weeks between homestay and apartments?
- Can the program help you to earn college or academic credits?
- Is this a serious, established program?
- Does the program receive professional or university groups in addition to the individual student population?
- With this Spanish program can I hybrid my options by combining group and private classes? Or specialized professional programs?
- Is there the option to visit more than one location with this Spanish immersion program, for instance the beach, the forest and/or the city?
- Does the Spanish school have sightseeing tours, as well? Are these activities for individual travelers or all the family?
- Does the Spanish program have airport pick up included?
Established in 1991, with a maximum class size of 4 students, catering to 10 linguistic levels as established by ACTFL, with CPI Spanish immersion in Costa Rica the answer to all the above is YES! LIVE CHAT with our Admission’s office for more information.
Here's a list of more frequently asked questions, in case you have more doubts.