Are you a university student whose 2020 or early 2021 study abroad experience was either cancelled or put on hold? Are you in a wait-and-see mode about making new plans? There is no question that the current uncertainty around closed borders & international travel is a limiting factor for those who had hoped for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. So, the present query is, are there interim options?
There is much talk about virtual substitutes where you can use technology to ‘see and hear the sounds’ of an unknown and marvelous destination. This type of instrument permits you a certain understanding of another country and certainly has value. But what about language, the soul of a country, that allows you to communicate with others and delve into the culture layer-by-layer as you improve your skills? Why not lay the groundwork for when travel is actually possible?
CPI Spanish Costa Rica, through its 4th campus – CPI Live Format Virtual Campus - is here for you as a wonderful choice for online Spanish classes. Your goals for learning about a new country and intentions of expanding cultural capacities can still be achieved as you learn Spanish. With CPI Virtual Campus you have the opportunity to not only enhance your Spanish skills – develop reading, writing, comprehension, and production - but also understand Latin American culture as you engage face-to-face with our experienced, Spanish native professors.
Here are some considerations as to why the CPI Spanish Costa Rica Virtual Campus platform is your best option at the moment:
- Since 2014 CPI Spanish has been offering live format online classes; the transfer of our successful immersion teaching methodology to a customized online platform places CPI in a select position to provide the highest quality of service.
- All CPI Spanish contact time is ‘en vivo’ so you are actively engaging with your Costa Rican professor in real time.
- Small class size (no more than 3 other students) makes for dynamic interactions and translates to content that is relative to your personal interests.
- Maximize your Spanish learning with earning credits through the New Mexico State University (NMSU) “Language Credit via Distance Education” program: 3 or 4 transfer university credits are available.
- Flexible scheduling: start any day of the year.
- Hybrid combo: once borders open again visit us in tropical Costa Rica and be fully immersed in the PURA VIDA experience! Take classes on-site at any one or all three of our beautiful campuses: San Joaquin typical town, the Monteverde Cloud Forest or Flamingo Beach
Guaranteed learning + cultural enrichment + academic credits = WIN WIN.
The CPI language school is also a Cervantes accredited Spanish school. For more information, contact us at: email@example.com or call (506) 8681-6552 (WhatsApp/Facetime).