There is no denying the internet can provide great benefit to learning Spanish or improving linguistic skills. Here is a quick list of tips on how the internet can be of help in your learning journey!
- Make a set of vocabulary cards. Try to set the goal of learning 3 new words per day in different areas; for example: on Monday, 3 words about the home; on Tuesday, 3 about nature; on Wednesday, vocabulary about health & well-being; on Thursday, details about the family, etc.
- Twice weekly find a song in Spanish on YOUTUBE; listen 3xs and makes notes of vocabulary with which you are not familiar. Bonus: look up in WIKI ESPANOL some information about the musical group or artist.
- Watch a series in Spanish, with or without subtitles, under the international offerings on NETFLIX or a “telenovela” on YOUTUBE.
- Visit a local eatery with Latin or Spanish inspired fare; when you make your reservation ask if it’s possible to only speak in Spanish during your visit.
- Volunteer at a local NGO where Spanish is used.
- Once a week spend 10 minutes writing Spanish words and/or sentences that come to mind in a free flow manner.
- Online learning in live format with CPI language school in Costa Rica is a terrific option to perfect your linguistic skills, as well!
For more information about online Spanish classes in Costa Rica, visit https://www.cpi-edu.com/. And for more tips on how to learn the language with Costa Rica Spanish, feel free to follow our blog The Pura Vida Experience.