The pandemic has undoubtedly impacted global mobility. The number of migrants to other countries dropped by two million due to the spread of the virus, especially when lockdowns were put into place. When borders started opening up in 2021, more people started to travel and move once again in search of better living or working conditions.
Looking for an unforgettable family experience? What about learning Spanish in Costa Rica?
This small, but beautiful country is the perfect destination. You know why?
Let´s take a look:
- Costa Rica has one of the best Spanish accents because it is clear and neutral, making it easy to learn the language.
- It is one of the happiest countries in the world and a premier tourist destination with amazing wildlife.
- Friendly locals and many opportunities for linguistic interaction.
- Good standards of security and health assistance with the possibility to travel safely throughout the country with your family.
- Easy international travel, accessible from most major airline hubs thanks to its geographic position and good services.
- Tropical climate year-round, allowing you in one weekend be at the top of a volcano with fresh, crisp air and another one at the beach with shining warm sun rays.
- Quality services and good attention anywhere you visit throughout the country.
- Tourist transportation or car rentals so you can mobilize throughout the country with your family.
CPI Spanish Immersion School offers you 3 strategic locations for a lifetime family Spanish learning vacation: San Joaquín de Flores near the town of Heredia - a small, quaint area in the Central Valley; Monteverde, a rural town surrounded by an exuberant cloud forest; and Flamingo Beach, on the beautiful Northern Pacific coast.
With the modality of free afternoons for family exploration and adventure, you can have a complete family Spanish immersion experience, open to all ages and skill levels with flexible scheduling.
To know more about how this program, just click here. It could be your best travel family experience ever!
Learning Spanish is not only about the best accent, but also the best and safest country to explore. Want to know why Costa Rica is this place?
Let´s take a look:
Looking for a family adventure full of lifelong memories? What about learning Spanish in the amazing Costa Rica?
There are so many reasons why:
- Easy to combine study with travel: Eco-diverse, beautiful Costa Rica is the perfect place to combine both travel to unique points of interest along with study, the small country size permits enough time for both. At CPI Spanish School, you even have the possibility to spend at least one week in three different campuses where you can explore the city, enjoy the beach, and delve into the marvels of the cloud forest.
One of the most interesting aspects about learning Spanish in a tropical country like Costa Rica is that festivities might be quite different from what you are used to. Christmas and New Year, for example, are lived in distinct ways -- no movie scene snow or cold winter here! Actually, December and January bring very sunny days that gateway into the dry season, which is our “summer”.